Personal data protection policy
- Affected person – buyer/website visitor,
Operator – operator of the online store: HAPPI VAPE sro .
VAT number: CZ11784385
with registered office: K Pasekám 2984/45, 760 01 Zlín
- Recipients of personal data: HAPPI VAPE sro .
K Pasekám 2984/45, 760 01 Zlín , ID: 11784385 , VAT number: CZ11784385
- Due to the scope and subject of its activity, the operator has no obligation pursuant to § 44 Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data to determine the responsible person. However, if you have any questions in connection with your personal data, write to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, call us by phone at the number: +421 917 851 349, or visit us in person at the above address of the operator.
The operator of the site is responsible for the processing of personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) The person concerned has the right to on the basis of a written request from the operator to request information about their personal data, which are the subject of processing or liquidation or correction of their personal data by the operator.
- The person concerned is obliged to provide true and up-to-date personal data. The rights of the data subject are governed by chapter 3 of the GDPR. The affected person has the right to: file a complaint with a supervisory authority, object to processing, request from the operator access to personal data concerning the affected person, to correct or delete or limit the processing of personal data, as well as the right to data portability.
Instruction on the rights of the person concerned
The affected person has the right to demand from the operator, based on a written request:
and, confirmation of whether or not personal data about her are being processed,
b, in a generally comprehensible form, information on the processing of personal data in the information system to the extent of the operator’s and intermediary’s identification data (if established); the purpose of personal data processing; list or scope of processed personal data; instruction on the voluntariness or obligation to provide the requested personal data, the validity period of the consent or notification that the legal regulation imposes the obligation to provide personal data; third parties, if personal data is to be provided to them; range of recipients, if personal data is to be made available to them; form of publication of personal data, if personal data are to be published; third countries, if personal data is to be transferred to these countries,
c, in a generally comprehensible form, precise information about the source from which the operator obtained her personal data for processing,
d, in a generally comprehensible form, a list of her personal data that is the subject of processing,
e, correction or disposal of her incorrect, incomplete or out-of-date personal data, which are the subject of processing,
f, liquidation of her personal data, the purpose of which has ended; if the subject of processing is official documents containing personal data, you can request their return,
g, liquidation of her personal data, which are the subject of processing, if there has been a violation of the law,
h, blocking of her personal data due to withdrawal of consent before the expiry of its validity period, if the operator processes personal data based on her consent. The aforementioned request or information about the leakage of personal data or other serious facts related to the processing of personal data by the operator can be addressed to the operator at the above address or at tel. number: +421 917 851 349 or at the email address: email@example.com
Right of access to personal data
As a data subject, you have the right to have the operator confirm whether it is processing personal data concerning you. If the operator processes your personal data, you have the right to obtain access to them and other information about the purpose of processing your personal data, the category of processed personal data, to whom your personal data was or should be provided, in particular about the recipient in a third country or international organization, if possible; if personal data is transferred to a third country or an international organization, you have the right to be informed about adequate guarantees required by law, the period of storage of personal data; if this is not possible, information about the criteria for its determination, the right to request the correction of your personal data, their deletion or restriction of their processing, or the right to object to the processing of personal data, the right to submit a proposal to initiate proceedings on the protection of personal data, the source of personal data, if personal data were not obtained from you, the existence of automated individual decision-making, including profiling. Profiling is any form of automated processing of personal data, which consists of the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects concerning a person, primarily related to performance at work, financial circumstances, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movement) In these cases, the operator will provide the data subject with information, in particular, about the procedure used, as well as the meaning and expected consequences of such processing of personal data for the data subject. The operator is obliged to provide you with your personal data that it processes. For repeated provision of personal data, the operator may charge a reasonable fee corresponding to administrative costs. The operator is obliged to provide you with personal data in the manner requested by you. The right to obtain personal data must not have adverse consequences on the rights of other natural persons.
The right to correct personal data
As a data subject, you have the right to have the operator correct incorrect personal data concerning you without undue delay. Depending on the purpose of personal data processing, you have the right to supplement your incomplete personal data.
The right to object to the processing of personal data
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for a reason related to your specific situation, if the operator performs profiling or processes your personal data on the following legal bases:
– the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to the operator,
– the processing of personal data is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests of the operator or a third party. The operator may not continue to process your personal data if it does not demonstrate the necessary legitimate interests in processing personal data that outweigh your rights or interests or grounds for asserting a legal claim. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling to the extent that it is related to direct marketing. If you object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, the operator may no longer process personal data for the purpose of direct marketing. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you, for reasons related to your specific situation, if your personal data is processed for a scientific purpose, for the purpose of historical research or for a statistical purpose, except in cases where the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfillment tasks for reasons of public interest.
The right to erasure of personal data
As a data subject, you have the right to have the operator delete personal data concerning you without undue delay. If you ask the operator to delete your personal data, the operator is obliged to delete them in the following cases:
and, personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were obtained or otherwise processed,
b, you revoke the consent on the basis of which the operator processes your personal data and there is no other legal basis for processing personal data,
c, you will object to the processing of personal data and there are no valid reasons for the processing of personal data or you will object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling to the extent that it is related to direct marketing,
d, personal data is processed illegally,
e, the reason for the erasure is the fulfillment of the obligation established by the legal order,
f, personal data was obtained in connection with the offer of information society services according to § 15 par. 1 of the Act If the operator has published your personal data and is obliged to delete them on the basis of the above conditions, it is also obliged, in view of the available technology and costs, to inform other operators who process your personal data so that these operators delete links to your personal data and their copies or write-offs. The operator has no obligation to delete your personal data if necessary
and, to exercise the right to freedom of expression or the right to information,
b, to fulfill an obligation according to the law or an international agreement or to fulfill a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to the operator,
c, for reasons of public interest in the field of public health,
d, for the purpose of archiving, for a scientific purpose, for the purpose of historical research or for a statistical purpose, if it is likely that the erasure will make it impossible or seriously hinder the achievement of the goals of such processing, or
e, to assert a legal claim.
The right to restrict the processing of personal data
You have the right to have the operator limit the processing of your personal data if
and, you object to the correctness of your personal data; the operator will limit the processing of your personal data to the period of verification of their correctness,
b, the processing of your personal data is illegal and instead of deletion, you request a restriction of their use,
c, the operator no longer needs personal data for the purpose of processing personal data, but you need them to assert a legal claim, or
d, you object to the processing of personal data;
e, the operator will limit the processing of your personal data until it is verified whether the legitimate reasons on the part of the operator prevail over your legitimate reasons. If the processing of personal data has been limited, in addition to storage, the operator may process personal data only with the consent of the person concerned or for the purpose of asserting a legal claim, for the protection of persons or for reasons of public interest. The operator is obliged to inform you before the restriction on the processing of personal data is cancelled.
Notification obligation in connection with correction, deletion or restriction of processing of personal data
The operator is obliged to notify the recipient (anyone to whom your personal data has been provided) of the correction of your personal data, the deletion of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data, unless this proves to be impossible or requires unreasonable effort. If you request it, the operator will inform you about these recipients.
The right to portability of personal data
You have the right to receive personal data concerning you that you have provided to the operator in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. At the same time, you have the right to transfer this personal data to another operator, if it is technically possible and if the processing of your personal data is carried out by automated means ( i.e. electronically), while the personal data is processed either
and, based on your consent,
b, or are necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are a party, or for the implementation of measures prior to the conclusion of the contract based on your request. This right must not have adverse consequences on the rights of other persons. Exercising the right to portability does not affect the right to erasure of personal data. The right to portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary to fulfill a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to the operator.
The right to file a motion to initiate proceedings on personal data protection
In the event that you are directly affected by your rights established by the Act on Personal Data Protection, you have the right, according to § 100 of this Act, to submit a proposal to the Office for the Protection of Personal Data of the Slovak Republic to initiate proceedings on the protection of personal data. The purpose of the procedure is to determine whether the rights of natural persons have been violated during the processing of their personal data or whether the law has been violated, and in case of detection of deficiencies, if it is reasonable and expedient, to impose remedial measures, or a fine for violating the law. The Office publishes the sample proposal on its website. The motion to initiate proceedings must contain evidence to support the claims stated in the motion and a copy of the document or other evidence demonstrating the exercise of the right by the controller (right to access personal data, right to request correction of personal data, right to delete or limit processing of personal data, right to object to processing personal data, the right to portability of personal data), if the person concerned has exercised such a right, or stating the reasons worthy of special attention for the non-application of the right in question.
The above-mentioned rights (except for the right to submit a proposal for the initiation of personal data protection proceedings) can be exercised by e-mail or in writing by post with the operator who supervises the processing of personal data. The operator can also be notified of a leak of personal data or other serious facts related to the processing of personal data by the operator.
If the person concerned suspects that his/her personal data is being processed without authorization, he/she can submit a proposal for the initiation of personal data protection proceedings to the Personal Data Protection Office of the Slovak Republic, with registered office at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, or contact the office via its website headquarters http://www.dataprotection.gov.sk.
If the person concerned does not have full legal capacity, his rights can be exercised by a legal representative. If the person concerned is not alive, his/her rights, which he/she had under this Act, can be exercised by a close person.
According to the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the operator will handle the request of the person concerned free of charge, except for payment in an amount that cannot exceed the amount of material costs incurred for the purpose of making copies, supplying technical media and sending information to the person concerned, unless a special law provides otherwise. The operator is obliged to process the request of the affected person in writing no later than 30 days from the date of delivery of the request. The operator shall notify the affected person and the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic in writing without undue delay of the limitation of the rights of the data subject pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act.
The operator hereby informs you, as the affected person, about the protection of your personal data and instructs you about your rights in relation to the protection of personal data within the scope of this written information obligation.
Processing of personal data for the purpose of placing an order and complaint procedure
- Purposes of personal data processing: issuance of a tax document, contacting the customer regarding the order, fulfillment of the contract, arranging the application of liability for defects of the sold products – resulting from the execution of the contract.
- Legal basis for processing personal data: a) Processing of personal data (name, surname, title, street and number, zip code, city) is necessary according to a special regulation or an international treaty to which the Slovak Republic is bound. Above all, according to Act no. 222/2004 Coll. on value added tax. b) The processing of personal data (email, telephone contact) is necessary for the performance of the contract.
- Period of storage of personal data – ten years
- Provision of personal data is a contractual obligation .
Processing of personal data for the purpose of sending marketing information
For the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending marketing information, the general information on the processing of personal data listed above applies, as well as:
- Purposes of personal data processing: sending marketing information
- Legal basis for processing personal data: Article 6, paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR – the data subject has expressed consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes
- Period of storage of personal data – ten years
- Provision of personal data with the authorized interest is mandatory to achieve this authorized of interest . When processing ́ based on consent , is the provision of personal data voluntarily ́.
Processing of personal data for the purpose of processing cookies
For the processing of personal data for the purposes of processing cookies , the general information on the processing of personal data listed above applies, as well as:
- Purposes of personal data processing: for example: provision of services, personalization of advertisements, traffic analysis, google ads , google analytics , Facebook, Instagram, HotJar , etc.
Cookies are small amounts of data that the servers send to the browser. He saves them on the user’s computer. The browser then sends this data back to the server with each subsequent visit to the site.
- Legal basis for processing personal data: Article 6, paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR – the data subject has expressed consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes
- Retention period of personal data – Cookies used on our pages can be divided into two basic types in terms of their durability. Short-term so-called session _ cookies ,” which are only temporary and remain stored in your browser only until you close the browser, and long-term so-called persistent _ ” cookies ” that remain stored on your device for a longer period of time or until you manually delete them, while the length of time cookies remain on your device depends on the setting of the cookie itself and your browser settings.
- Provision of personal data is necessary to achieve the purpose .
Conditions and method of processing personal data of affected persons
The operator processes the personal data of the affected persons in its information systems by automated and non-automated means of processing. The operator does not publish processed personal data, except in cases where this is required by a special legal regulation or a decision of a court or other state authority. The operator will not process your personal data without your express consent or other lawful legal basis for another purpose, even to a greater extent than is stated in this information and the registration sheets of individual information systems of the operator.
Automated individual decision-making, including cookie profiling
The operator uses an analytical tool to monitor its website, which prepares a data chain and monitors how visitors use the website on the Internet. When someone browses the site, the system generates cookies to record information related to the visit (pages visited, time spent on our site, browsing data, leaving the site, etc.), but this data must not be linked to the person of the visitor. This tool is a tool to improve the ergonomic design of a website, to create a user-friendly website and to enhance the online experience of visitors. Most Internet browsers accept cookies , but visitors have the option to delete them or reject them automatically. Because every browser is different, visitors can set their cookie preferences individually using the browser’s toolbar. If you decide not to accept cookies , you will not be able to use some functions on our website.
Type of cookies / Usage / Validity of cookies
Absolutely necessary/essential for the most important functions necessary/basic of the website, enabling the proper functioning of the website
– remembers the username, which will provide you with a quick login the next time you visit the site
– these cookies do not collect any information about you that could be used for marketing purposes for 1 year
Functional – they are used to improve the service for the user, customize the user interface
– information about preferences is recorded according to content selection
– cookies can remember the items you put in the e- shop shopping cart or the errors you encountered after leaving the page
Performance cookies and cookies for targeting – analytical cookies , third-party analytical tools are used ( google analytics ) to improve quality – content analytical cookies for site visitors – statistical data such as the number of visits to the web view of the page and links to our page and the number of visits are collected
– help to understand how site visitors behave
– the performance of the website is improved with the help of cookies
– these cookies do not collect any
information to determine your identity – is anonymous Deleted automatically after 2 years from the last visit to the website
Sharing and use on social media – use of third-party social media that allows content to be shared on social media from our sites, using buttons
“like” and “share”
– cookies are required for easier use of their services
– they record data about your activity on the Internet and on the websites you use Deleted automatically after 2 years from the last visit to the website
High-quality display built-in cookies that improve performance for faster loading of content and help compatibility deleted after closing the browser
The owner of the page according to the given page settings
– they can be “read” only by the given website (number of visitors on the page, where they come from and which parts of the page they visited) 1 year
The operator uses the Google Ads advertising program , through which it has the opportunity to create online advertisements and address people just when they are interested in the products and services provided by the operator. Remarketing or Similar functions Audiences in Google Ads allow us to reach people who have visited your website in the past. Allows display of advertising in search, on YouTube and in e-mails. Dynamic remarketing allows users to see ads for products or services they have viewed in the past. Cookies , ensuring remarketing codes, can be disabled by website visitors by appropriate browser settings.
The operator can also be contacted via Facebook. The purpose of data management is to share the content of the operator’s website and the operator’s presentation. Through the Facebook page, guests can find out about news, current special offers from the operator and also view photos from selected orders of the operator. By clicking ” like ” on the operator’s Facebook page, subjects agree that the operator will post its news and offers on their Facebook wall. The operator also publishes photos/videos from various events on its Facebook page.
The operator publishes these data of natural persons only if their written consent has been previously obtained. For more information on the management of data from the Facebook page, see the guide and rules for the protection of personal data at www.facebook.com. For the purpose of presentation, the operator also has his profile on the Instagram social network, where he presents photos from selected orders along with a description. By clicking “follow” you agree to display photos published by the operator.